(Deep-fried oysters are called kaki fry in Japan)
- 16 oysters
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko (bread crumb)
- 1/4 cup flour
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper to season
- Clean oysters in salted water. Dry oysters with paper towels. Sprinkle salt and pepper over oysters.
- Put flour, beaten eggs, and panko in separate plates.
- Coat oysters with flour, eggs, then panko.
- Fry oysters in 350 degrees F oil until turn brown.
Kaki Fry (Deep-fried oysters are called kaki fry in Japan)
Credits to: japanesefood.about.com