- 1 1/2 cups plain flour / cake flour
- 1 – 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil / melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Some chocolate powder (optional)
- In a bowl mixed in all the (A)Dry ingredients until combined with a forks.
- In another bowl mixed in all the (B)wet ingredients until combined with a forks.
- Combine the mixture (A) and (B) with a spatula until well combine. Pour the mixture in paper cupcake 3/4 full. Topping with some grated cheese and chocolate powder.
- Bake in preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes or until well cooked with lightly brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/littlehousewifekitchen