- 500 g Cream Cheese
- 50 g Icing Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 30 g Unsalted butter ( Melted )
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 250 g Pumpkin Puree
- 50 g Cornstarch ( Sifted )
- Pinch of Salt
- 40 g Caster Sugar
- 2 Egg white
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, beat ingredients A) . Slowly added in 1 by 1 ingredients and beat until combine. After combine all the ingredients sieve twice to remove lumps. ( Optional )
- Whisk the egg white , lemon juice and sugar ( divide 3x added ) until the egg white become form soft peaks.
- Add the egg whites to the batter mixture in 3 batches, scrape the sides & bottom to make sure the mixing is even.
- Use a 7 inch round cake pan. Pour the batter into the cake tray. Fill the water bath with boiling water. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, reduce to 170 degrees when baking, and bake for about 80 minutes or until well cook.
- Let the cake cool down completely. Then keep in the fridge at least 4 hours or overnight.
( TIPS: All Ovens are different , the baking time and degrees need to check yourself )
Credits to: m.facebook.com/littlehousewifekitchen