This is so delicious without toppings or chocolate syrup. Your family will absolutely be amaze on this recipe. Surprise them this weekend!
This is delicious and super easy! It’s kind of like a scone or banana bread and I’d treat it as such. Eat with a coffee or tea, serve with butter or cream and jam etc, or even on its own if you like!
- 1/2 litre (1 pint) ice cream – any flavour.
- 1 1/4 cups self rising flour (homemade recipe below) (Plus any other things you want to add)
You can choose from any variety:
- Candy sprinkles ice cream bread, ferrero Choco Ice cream bread, cookies and cream ice cream bread with chocolate syrup.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c and line a bread tin.
- Combine ingredients. Ice cream will need to be semi melted.
- Place mix into tray and spread around evenly.
- Bake for approx 30 mins.
If you can’t find self rising flour here’s the recipe:
Homemade Self Rising Flour
Yield: 3/4 cup
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and use in place of self rising flour.
- May double or triple if more is needed.
Credits to: jessiepersse.blogspot.com