- 1 cup Marzetti Original Slaw Dressing
- 1 pound shredded cabbage (or slaw mix)
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled & sliced
- 1 cup Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 – 1 cup blue cheese
- Using a large bowl, combine shredded cabbage, strawberries, oranges, grapes, pecans and blue cheese.
- Add Marzetti slaw dressing and gently stir until all ingredients are well coated with dressing.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
Credits to: tidymom.net