Great business food idea! Are you excited about this?
This is a wildly popular baked goody sold by Real Coffee in Boracay.
The muffin was love at first bite. There is a touch of calamansi tartness coming from it. But it’s not too dense. It has the right amount of sweet and tart.
And don’t go double the calamansi juice unless you want to pucker after each bite.
Thanks to the folks at www.pepper.ph for the food hack. So without further ado, here’s the clone to Real Coffee Boracay Calamansi Muffins.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup calamansi juice
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together milk and calamansi juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add in milk mixture and flour mixture. Mix until well blended, don’t over mix.
- Scoop in non-stick muffin pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 18-23 minutes.
Credits to: pepper.ph