Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 15 mins
- 1.5 bangus belly fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp banana ketchup
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp lea and perins
- 1 tbsp knorr
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- 1tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. From ketchup, soy sauce, lea and perrins, knorr, brown sugar and olive oil.
- Heat a medium non stick pan over medium heat and fry garlic then set aside. Fry until golden but do not burn.
- Fry bangus until half cooked. Set aside and drain oil from pan.
- In another pan, Add in sauce and let it simmer with bangus. Turn it on both side until cooked.
- Serve with garlic flakes on top and a bowl of steamed rice.
Credits to: marcosdinners.com