- 1lb cleaned and deveined shrimp, dried thoroughly
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced fine
- sliced red and green bell peppers
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick frying pan on high until the butter melted and is just starting to turn golden.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they are almost opaque all the way through; stirring frequently after the first two minutes. Shrimp overcook very easily, so be sure not to cook them too long.
- Add the garlic, light green onions first. Cook for a few more minutes on medium heat, then finish with the bell peppers and dark green onions for a few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and squeeze in the lemon juice and season with salt & pepper to taste.
Credits to: saltpepperskillet.com