- 1 1/2 cups ube, boiled & mashed
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLE Fresh Milk
- 1/4 k malagkit rice, cooked
- Crushed panutsa and grated cheese for topping
- Combine ube, condensada, and NESTLE Fresh Milk in a thick saucepan.
- Cook stirring constantly until slightly thick.
- Add in malagkit and cook until thick.
- Spread onto an 8″ banana leaf-lined bilao.
- Top with crushed panutsa and grated cheddar cheese for topping, if desired.
- Slice and serve with hot tea, coffee, or chocolate.
Credits to: kukbok.blogspot.com