- 300g Barilla Penne Rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 500g jar Coles Brand Pasta Bake Tuna Bake Sauce
- 425g can Sirena Tuna in Oil Italian Style, drained, flaked
- 1 cup (100g) Coles Brand Australian Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 mins less than packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion and mushroom, stirring, for 5 mins. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 mins or until spinach wilts.
- Place pasta in a bowl. Stir in pasta bake sauce, reserved cooking liquid, tuna and mushroom mixture. Season.
- Spoon into a 12-cup (3L), 20cm x 30cm ovenproof baking dish. Top with mozzarella. Bake for 20 mins or until golden and heated through. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Credits to: adamprowse.com