Tropical Depression “AMBO” has maintained its strength and is now heading towards Aurora province.
- Estimated rainfall amount is from 2.5 – 10 mm per hour (moderate-heavy) within the 200 km diameter of the Tropical Depression.
- Likewise, occasional moderate to heavy rains is expected over Northern and Central Luzon, CALABARZON and Bicol Region.
- TD AMBO is expected to weaken after making landfall over Aurora province early morning tomorrow.
- Residents in low lying and mountainous areas of the provinces with TCWS#1 are alerted against possible flashfloods and landslides.
- The public and the disaster risk reduction and management council concerned are advised to take appropriate actions