- 1kg minced chicken meat (breast)
- 250ml canned pineapple juice
- 125ml Cola drink
- 125ml ketchup
- 80ml light soy sauce
- 200gm brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp grated garlic
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Wax paper
- Using a deep dish mix all 4 ingredients above. Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- Cut wax paper by cutting it in 6 inches length. Scoop some chicken mixture using a spoon and place on the wax paper. Spread evenly and roll. Do the same with the remaining mixture.
- Place the rolled langonisa in the freezer for an hour. That will make it easier for you to cut it into 3 inches. Now you can freeze to save the remaining Chicken longanisa.
- When cooking you won’t need to use cooking oil. All you have to do is unwrapped frozen longanisa.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/pebawards