- 1 lb medium shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles (more or less, depending on family size)
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, according to personal taste, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- olive oil (3 drizzles)
- italian seasoning
- fresh ground pepper
- red pepper flakes
- herbs (according to taste)
- Boil pasta in water till tender, save 1 cup of pasta water for use later. I always put some oil, salt, and fresh herbs in with my pasta when I boil it. Drain and set aside when done.
- Rinse shrimp, while waiting for pasta to cook.
- Melt butter in low heat. Add shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp becomes a little pinkish and starting to curl. Add garlic.
- Cook 5-7 min., add oil. Stir
- Add pasta and seasonings to taste. Sprinkle pasta water till it is not dry but not too much.
- For about ½ cup or less depending on the amount of pasta.
- Keep tossing all tossing pasta in your skillet till all is mixed together. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Credits to: food.com