- 1 kg. Pork
- 20 bamboo skewers
- 1 cup Kikkoman or any soy sauce
- 2 head garlic, minced
- 2 Large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of calamansi or pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of 7up, sprite or beer (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of brown
- 1/2 cup of UFC banana ketchup
- Cut pork meat into thin and long slices – 1/4 inches thick and less than 2 inches wide.
- In a mixing bowl, marinate the cut pork with the soy sauce, minced garlic, chopped onions, calamansi juice, ground pepper, sugar, banana catsup and the soda or beer (this tenderizes and adds flavour to the pork barbeque)
- Mix well and keep in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (turning occasionally).
- Prepare the bamboo skewers by removing splinters and soaking in water to reduce burning during barbeque.
- String the pork on the skewers.
- Over live charcoals, barbecue the pork on skewers until each barbeque is cooked – turning every few minutes on each side and basting the leftover marinate on the barbeque.
Credits to: pinoyrecipe.net