- 5 pieces ripe mangoes, cubed
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup small tapioca pearls (sago), cooked
- 1/4 cup milk
- Scoops of Mango ice cream (optional)
- Slice the flesh of 4 ripe mangoes into cubes. Transfer half of the mango cubes to a bowl and set aside.
- Mix remaining mango cubes, 1 cup mango juice, 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup milk, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a blender.
- Purée mixture until slightly thick; transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add reserved mango cubes and 1 cup cooked small tapioca pearls (sago). Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve it with a scoop of Mango ice cream on top! Yummmmmm…
Credits to: yummy.ph