- 1 & 1/2 Cup cake flour
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 7 Eggs, separated.
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F, or moderate heat.
- Sift flour and baking powder in bowl, set aside.
- Make a meringue out of the egg whites by beating it in a bowl, while gradually adding sugar to it.
- Add in Vanilla and the oil.
- Mix the sifted flour and baking powder with the egg yolks.
- Combine the two mixtures by folding until no lumps are seen.
- After mixing, use a piping bag to place them on a muffin top baking pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- You have now made Mamon. Now to make a Toasted version, remove from pan and place upside down on a flat baking pan.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until it is dry. Be careful not to burn it though.
Credits to: definitelypinoy.blogspot.com