- 2 pounds squid, cleaned and sliced into rounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Rinse and drain squid well. Pat squid dry with paper towels. Sprinkle salt on squid.
- Put flour and a few squid in a small paper or plastic bag. Shake the squid rounds in the bag until coated. Remove squid and place more in the sack to coat.
- Heat oil in a medium size frying pan over a high heat. Fry the calamari in the oil until golden brown and crispy. Drain the calamari on paper towels. Serve hot.
Credits to: allrecipes.com