- 1 cup unflavored gelatin
- 5 pcs pandan leaves
- 4 cups buko water
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup buko, grated
- toasted pinipig
- green food coloring (optional)
- Cook unflavored gelatin as directed in the pack. Add the pandan leaves. Cool.
- When gelatin has cooled down, cut into cubes.
- Mix the buko water, Fresh Milk, and condensed milk well.
- Add the grated buko and prepared gelatin.
- Serve best with ice cubes, coconut cream, and toasted pinipig.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Filipino-Recipes-640944582706232