- 75g grated carrot
- 100g fresh mushroom
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 4 large organic eggs
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Himalayan Crystal Sea Salt
- ground black pepper
- Grate the carrot, chop the onion, mushroom, red pepper, parsley and chives.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium sized non stick frying pan and cook the onion, mushroom, pepper and carrot until soft – about 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, almond milk and herbs. season with a little salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and cook on the hob over a medium heat to set the base, then transfer to the grill to set the surface. Cool for a few minutes, then slide out of the pan and cut into quarters.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/coachkennedypti