- 1 Whole Wheat English Muffin
- 2 Eggs (egg whites separated)
- 1 Tsp Light Cream or Whole Milk
- 1 Slice of Bacon
- 2 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Non-stick Olive Oil Spray
- I typically use a 6″ non-stick saute pan but an 8″ pan will work also. Heat your pan on medium-low heat.
- Slice your English muffin in half and place one slice of cheddar on the bottom. Place both halves in the toaster to melt the cheese and warm the muffin.
- Beat your egg whites and cream together. Spray your pan with olive oil. Pour the egg whites into the pan so they are coating the bottom evenly. Do not move the eggs around at all. (If the eggs bubble up the pan is too hot).
- The eggs will start to set and the top of your eggs will start to dry out. This normally takes 2-3 minutes. Carefully flip the egg over in one smooth motion. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Low heat is key here so you maintain a perfectly white egg.
- Next, tri-fold the egg into a long rectangle. Using your spatula, gently crease the center of the eggs. Fold in half to create a layered square and set to one side of the pan.
- Add your bacon to the pan and heat through. Cut your bacon in half and lay on top of your egg. Top with the remaining slice of cheddar and cover until melted.
Assemble and enjoy!
Credits to: facebook.com/theKitchenLifestyle