- 6 large Irish/sweet potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- ½ cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Devon King’s Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, stir together mashed potatoes & season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, place flour; season with salt and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon water.
- Form potato mixture into a flat round shape. Roll in flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg wash, then roll in flour again.
- In a frying pan, heat Devon King’s vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- In batches, fry pancakes until golden brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per batch, turning as needed.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
Tastes great. You can have this for breakfast.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/DevonKingsNG