- Sweet & Sour Sauce:
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp each light soy sauce and sugar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 slice (1/2 in. thick) fresh ginger
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp each grated lime zest and sugar
- 1 1/2 lb skinned salmon, halibut, tilapia or flounder fillets, cut in chunks
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Sauce: Stir all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Pulse all ingredients except fish and oil in food processor until just blended. Add fish; pulse until fish is just blended.
Shape level 1?4-cupfuls fish mixture into twelve 3-in. patties. (Fish cakes may be refrigerated, loosely covered, at this point up to 4 hours.)
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish cakes in two batches, 1 minute on each side, or until just cooked through. Drain on paper towels. Drizzle fish cakes with Sweet & Sour Sauce.
Credits to: recipes2all.com