If you’re wanting to cook something special today for your special someone.. This recipe will surely catch any hungry tummy!
- 1/4 kl.Chicken
- 1/4 kl. Shrimps
- 16 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 white onion bulb, diced
- 1 pack Mixed Vegetables
- 18 pcs hard-boiled quail eggs
- 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp Cream of Mushroom powder and dilute in a 1 cup of water.
- 1 can nestles cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Just saute the garlic, onion, chicken ,shrimps & Mixed Vegetables together until they are a bit soft.
- Dump the rest of the ingredients (except the eggs) until you get the consistency you want for the sauce.
- Be careful not to overcook or they will shrink and be too “rubbery” to the bite.
- Toss in the egg and mix well.
Serve hot and Enjoy!
Credits to: lutongkapampangan.com