- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Oil to fry
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ cup sugar
- Chopped scallions
- Sesame seeds
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, dip in beaten egg and fry until golden, crispy and cooked through. Set aside. Dab with paper towel if greasy.
- In a large pan, heat oil and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add the bell pepper, cider vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the fried chicken. Toss to coat.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Serve with rice.
Credits to: facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty