- ¼ cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 can (15oz.each) Del Monte® Lite Sliced Cling Peaches
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites [or 2 whole eggs]
- ½ tsp. Almond extract [or 1 tsp. vanilla extract]
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix, 15.25 oz.
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Coat a 10-inch non-stick bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, and dust with 1/4 cup flour, shaking off excess.
- Drain 1 can of peaches, discarding syrup, arrange slices evenly on bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat oil, egg whites, almond extract, if desired, and remaining can of peaches with syrup, in a large bowl about 30 seconds or until smooth. Add cake mix and beat according to package directions.
- Pour batter carefully over peach slices in prepared pan. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool completely. Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto cake a plate. Dust cake with powdered sugar just before serving
Credits to: delmonte.com