Pan Size: 9×13
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Hershey candy bar or chocolate syrup
- Mix brownie mixes according top package directions. Add egg.
- Bake in brownie pan.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping.
- Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies. Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with another layer of whipped topping.
- Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Credits to: dessert.betterrecipes.com