- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup superfine white sugar
- Whites from 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter using an electric mixer then gradually add the sugar. Continue mixing for another 2 minutes.
- Stir-in the egg whites gradually and mix for about 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Add salt and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir-in the flour. Continue to mix for about 2 to 3 minutes more or until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Get a piping bag and install a round tip. Place the mixture in the piping bag.
- On a baking tray lined with wax or parchment paper, begin piping the mixture. Each piece should be about 2.5 to 3 inches in length.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in a cookie rack until the temperature cools down.
- Place in a container and serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com