- 1 kilo kuhol (snails)
- 2 cups, coconut milk
- 3 thumb-sized ginger, crushed
- 3 birds eye pepper , chopped
- salt or fish sauce, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup spinach/kangkong/pepper leaves
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Soak the snails in water for about an hour. Then remove its tail-ends with a knife. Wash, drain well, and set aside.
- Remove its tail-end before cooking
- In a pot, cook the coconut milk, with the ginger, onions and garlic. Bring to boil, while constantly stirring. Cook for about 5-10 minutes
- Add the kuhol (snails). Season with salt or fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar.Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach/kangkong/pepper leaves.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Credits to: m.cookeatshare.com