- 500g/1 pound chicken mince
- 1 cups mango and ginger chutney
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl combine the chicken mince, 3/4 cup chutney and 3/4 cup coconut.
- Season with sea salt and cracked pepper then mix well. With wet hands gently roll the chicken into small balls and roll through the remaining coconut.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil. Carefully fry the balls turning occasionally, or until cooked and slightly golden, approximately 7 to 8 minutes (the coconut will colour quickly so be mindful not to burn).
- Transfer the balls to a serving plate, stick each with a mini-paddle or toothpick and top with a little of the remaining mango chutney. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Serve scattered with fresh coriander leaves, sweet chilli sauce to dip and your favourite crackers.
Credits to: 4ingredients.com.au