Ever tried sweet omelet? This Chocolate Omelet makes a scrumptious breakfast, or a delicious and hearty dessert.
- 2 teaspoons dark cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol based sweetener (like Natvia for Icing)
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream OR coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- (optional: pinch of salt)
- Mix the cocoa powder and the sweetener in a bowl.
- Add the heavy cream and the vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the eggs (and the salt if you use it). Whisk until the mixture is relatively smooth.
- Fry in butter or coconut oil on a skillet.
- Serve with orange-flavored whipped cream (add one drop orange essential oil or freshly grated orange peel to whipped cream). You can also add finely chopped orange or mandarin orange if you can tolerate the carbs.
Nutritional values (in total):
Protein: 9.6 g; Fat: 22.9 g; Net carbs: 2.0 g; 252 kcal
Credits to: lowcarbsosimple.com