For your summer BBQ Party! A family favorite dessert that you can make ahead of time.
- 2 cups Ruggles vanilla ice cream
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups sugar-coated corn flakes, crushed
- Chocolate and caramel sauce
- Make four 1/2 cup scoops of ice cream; place in a shallow baking pan. Store in freezer until needed. Melt the margarine in a small sauce pan. Stir in the pecans. Heat and stir over low heat about 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted. Stir in the cinnamon.
- In a small mixing bowl toss together the nut mixture and crushed corn flakes. Quickly roll the frozen ice cream balls in the cereal mixture. Return the coated ice cream balls to the pan and freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, drizzle each serving with 1/2 teaspoon each chocolate and caramel sauce.
Makes 4 serving
Credits to: m.facebook.com/RugglesPremiumIceCream/