1/2 kl boneless chicken breasts, cubed
2 raw eggs, beaten
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 cups cooking oil
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Mix well and let stay for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the all-purpose flour, garlic powder, and chili powder in a Ziploc bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg, and then put the first batch in the bag with the
- flour mixture. Shake well to coat.
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep cooking pan. When the oil becomes hot, put-in the flour coated chicken one-by-one.
- Continue frying in low to medium heat until the color turns light to golden brown.
- Remove chicken popcorn from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towels.
Credits to: lifesambrosia.com