- 2 lbs pork belly cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pork or beef liver, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3/4 cup all purpose sauce (sarsa ni Mang Tomas)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- cooking oil for sauteing
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or wok.
- Saute garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add the pork and liver.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pork & liver becomes tender.
- Add the fish sauce and cook for few minutes.
- Add water and vinegar. Do not stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and all purpose sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce becomes slightly thick.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
Credits to: pinoycookingrecipes.com