- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pork chopped
- 1 cup chicken liver
- 1/2 cup kikiam
- 1/2 cup fish ball
- 1/2 cup fresh mushroom or in can
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oystersauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 chicken broth cube
- 1 cup snow pea
- 1 medium carrots, julienned
- 3 cups water
- 250 grams of dried canton noodles
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup green and red bell pepper
- 1 head medium cabbage, choppedCooking
- In a pan, heat the oil then sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the pork chicken breast, chicken liver, kikiam, and fish ball and cook until the outer part turns light brown.
- Add the soy sauce and oystersauce, pepper, chicken broth cube and stir.
- Put in snow peas, carrots, beans mushroom and stir.
- Add water then bring to boil.
- Put in the dried canton noodles, celery, green and red bell pepper, cabbage and cook until the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles
Serve with Kalamansi Enjoy!
Credits to: Ian Galza