- 1/2 kilo of malunggay spaghetti noodles (or any type of spaghetti noodles you prefer) – cooked as per instructions
- 1/2 cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, cut to small square
- 1 can of evaporated milk (big)
- 5 cups of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of kosher salt or any salt
- dash of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Boil the chicken for 30 to 40 minutes. Cut the chicken to small pieces. Set aside.
- On a pot, melt the butter. Sauté the garlic and onions. Add the chicken the carrots. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the milk and water. Add the black pepper. Let it boil.
- Put the cabbage. Let it simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Put the noodles. Continue stirring. You may add more water when needed, as the noodles may absorb the soup.
Serve while hot. Happy eating!
Credits to: kusinerangkatrina.blogspot.com