- 500 grams squid, clean and cut into rings
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika(optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- cooking oil for frying
- 1 pack romaine lettuce (greens)
- 4 pieces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 pieces pineapple chunk
- chopped toasted nuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- chopped cilantro for garnishing
- In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add squid and dip in beaten egg, deep-fry for a minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- In a serving bowl, arrange lettuce, tomatoes, pineapple and toasted nuts.
- Combine lime juice, wine vinegar, salt and pepper then drizzle into salad.
- Top with fried calamari and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Credits to: filipinostylerecipe.com