- 100g Chocolate Bar
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream or All-Purpose Cream
- Break the chocolate bar into pieces, then melt in a pan or microwave.
- Mix condensed milk into the melted chocolate. Set aside.
- Put cream in a large bowl and whip it with a mixer (easier when an electric hand mixer is used) until stiff.
- Mix cream with the chocolate mixture until completely incorporated.
- Put mixture into an airtight container (or used ice cream container) and cover.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!Credits to: commoncentsmom.com