- 3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 large potatoes, quartered
- ½ to ¾ lb napa cabbage, cleaned
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 2 to 3 thumbs ginger
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp whole peppercorn
HOW TO COOK
- In a cooking pot, combine the chicken, water, chicken broth, ginger, and whole peppercorn.
- Heat and let it boil.
- Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 12 minutes.
- Add the napa cabbage and fish sauce then cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com/2013/10/01/pesang-manok