- 1/2 cup raw corn
- 1 medium carrot finely chopped
- 220gm chicken breast boiled and cut in cubes
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green chili cut in half (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
HOW TO COOK
- In a pan, add oil and carrot, sauté for two minutes, and then add the corn and sauté for another two minutes on medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir well, then pour the water while stirring to prevent lumps.
- When the water boils, add the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil again.
- Allow the soup to simmer for three minutes on low heat.
- Serve hot.
Credits to: munatycooking.com