Pair it with Daing na Bangus…Sarap nito!
- 2 cups (1 can) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 3 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 2 long chili pepper (Siling Haba)
- 1 red siling labuyo, sliced
- 2 bundles kangkong, washed, hard stems removed
- 1/2 kilo pork or shrimps (your choice)
- In a pan, fry shrimps or pork and add a pinch of salt, and fry until cooked.
- In a casserole, simmer gata or coconut milk, water, garlic, ginger, and onion in a large pan for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add pork or shrimp into simmering coconut milk once sauce is slightly thick. add green pepper; simmer till softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add kangkong; simmer till its cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: bestoffilipinofoodrecipes.com