- 1 medium papaya, peeled and cut into serving pieces.
- 250ml All purpose cream
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red onions, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp patis
- 1 CAN of spicy sardines in tomato sauce.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute onion and garlic.
- Pour all purpose cream and bring to a boil; Add in papaya.
- Season with salt, pepper and patis. Simmer over low heat until papaya is half cooked.
- Add in spicy sardines and stir. Simmer for few more minutes until papaya is totally soft and sauce thickens.
Serve hot with plain rice.
Credits to: viandeveryday.blogspot.com