- 6 cups rice
- 1/4 kilo sugar
- 5 young coconut or butong (with the hard meat already)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: add 1 tsp salt and a pinch of anis
- Let the rice immerse in water for 3-5 hours.
- Blend it slowly with just a little water taken from the stock to make a sticky consistency of a ground rice.
- Put the sugar and young coconut at the same time.
- Add the baking powder and mix.
- Wrap in banana leaves like an ice cream cone.
- Cook for 1 hour and VOILA – you have alisuso!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/saraprasapinas