- 1 kilo halaan, (Clams)
- 1/2 kilo Sotanghon (vermicelli noodles) soaked in water
- 1 bundle Malunggay leaves, discard stems
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 stalk Spring Onion, chopped
- 3 pcs. Green Chili (Siling haba)
- 2 thumb size Ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp patis
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- Wash clams drain and place in a bowl. Cover with water and let sit in for several hours (entire day) to allow the clams to expel sand then rinse thoroughly.
- In a casserole saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the chili and clams, stir cook until it the shells start to open.
- Add in 3 to 4 cups of water and bring to a boil add in the sotanghon noodles and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the spring onion and malunggay leaves and cook for another minute then serve hot.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/KnorrPhilippines