- 500 grams Tofu (steamed)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup miracle whip or all-purpose cream
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper
- 1 red jalapeno chili
- 2 green chiles (cut thinly)
- 1 white onion (minced)
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- Cut the steamed tofu in cubes. Heat the non-stick pan; add 3 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Fry tofu cubes until the cubes turn into light brown. Put the cubes on the plate and set aside.
- In a saucepan, pour the coconut milk, add whip cream, 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Heat the coconut milk mixture with constant stirring on a low fire until boil.
- Wait until the coconut milk becomes thick. Add the chopped green pepper,chopped red pepper, thinly sliced green chiles, and jalapeno.
- Remove immediately from heat.
- Get the sizzling plate and heat it.
- When ready, put the butter and add the garlic until it turns brown. Add the onion; sauté a bit and add the oyster sauce. Put the tofu cubes on the plate; add the coconut milk sauce on the plate with tofu cubes.
Serve hot with sliced lemons. Enjoy!
Credits to: thepinoycookbook.com