- 1 lb baby bok choy or pechay, chopped
- ½ lb pork, chopped and thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup water
- Heat the pan and put-in the cooking oil
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomato
- Add the pork and cook for 5 minutes
- Put-in the fish sauce and ground black pepper
- Add the water and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
- When the pork is tender enough, put-in the pechay or bok choy.
- Cook for a few seconds, turn off the heat, and wait for 5 minutes before serving.
Credits to: lutuingbahay.blogspot.com; ctto