- 14 graham crackers (about 3 inches in length)
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk, chilled
- 4 to 5 Mangoes, peeled and cubed
If Using Mango Puree
- 2 to 3 mangoes (about 2 cups), peeled and finely chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Mangoes, peeled and diced (to garnish on top)
- Line a 9 x 6 x 2 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving about 1-inch overhang on all sides.
- In a bowl, combine heavy cream and condensed milk. Using a hand mixer at low speed, whip mixture until it reaches firm peaks. – — Gently fold in ½ of the diced mangoes, making sure not to deflate the whipped cream. If using mango puree, omit diced mangoes and gently fold in mango puree into cream mixture.
- Arrange one layer of graham crackers on bottom of baking dish, breaking pieces as needed to fit sides. Spoon ⅓ of cream mixture on crackers and spread to cover.
- Arrange another layer of graham over cream. Spoon and spread ⅓ of the cream mixture. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers. Spoon and spread remaining ⅓ of the cream mixture on top of crackers. Arrange the remaining diced mangoes on top of cream.
- Cover tightly with plastic film and refrigerate overnight. Freeze for about 1 hour before serving. To serve, lift cake from pan using parchment paper overhang as support and transfer onto serving platter. Cut into serving portions.
For the Mango Puree
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine mangoes and sugar. – – Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until sugar is melted and mixture is very thick. Allow to cool completely.
Credits to: kawalingpinoy.com