- 1/2 kilo beef sirloin, cut into serving pieces
- 400 grams large button mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 large can Campbell’s Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1 large onion, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled, crushed, chopped
- 3 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 block unsalted butter
- 1 tsp crashed peppercorns
- Cooking oil.
- In a frying pan, heat some cooking oil.
- Stir fry the beef in batches for 2 to 3 minutes or until all sides are seared. Keep aside.
- Using the same frying pan, melt the butter. Stir fry the garlic until fragrant. Stir in the onion and continue to stir fry until translucent.
- Add in the seared beef, the crushed peppercorns and dried parsley flakes. Continue to stir cook for a minute.
- Now add in the Condensed Mushroom Soup and fresh milk.
- Add warm water as necessary. Let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes at low to moderate heat.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Add in the button mushroom and continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve hot with a lot of rice! Enjoy =)
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com