- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup green peppers finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Save a shopping List
- In a heavy 10-12 inch skillet combine all ingredients, stir to combine and dot mixture with butter.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- After 20-25 minutes fluff rice with a fork and serve.
Credits to: food.com