Delicious cheesecake with a fresh strawberry puree in heart shapes design ❤
- 1 ½ Cups Graham Crackers, Crushed
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter, Melted
- (4) 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Strawberries, Puréed
- 3 tbsp Sugar
Other Items Needed:
- 9 Inch Spring Form Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Roasting Pan
- Hot Water
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Blender or Food Processor
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Wrap the outside of your springform pan with a double layer of aluminum foil.
- Mix together graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and press them into the bottom of your pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- While the crust is baking, beat cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until well combined. Continue beating and add in vanilla extract.
- Reduce speed to low, and add in eggs, 1 at a time, beating until incorporated between each addition.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into your pan.
- In a blender or food processor, puree your strawberries and sugar.
- Using a syringe, starting at the outside edge, dot your strawberry puree (about ½ inch diameter circles) around the outside edge.
- Work your way into the center of the cheesecake, making the circles a little smaller on each row.
- Using a toothpick, starting on the outside edge again, start pulling your puree into a circular motion into the next circle.
- Place cheesecake into the center of your springform pan, and carefully pour your hot water into the roasting pan until it covers the bottom half of your springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-75 minutes. Cheesecake is done when the outside edges are firm, and the center is still a little wobbly in the center.
Credits to: amomstake.com