Makes a 27″ X 27″ tray
- Egg Yolks 3
- Egg Whites 3
- Oil 25ml
- Sugar 30g & 40g & 50g
- Milk 20ml
- Cake Flour 50g
- Corn Starch 10g
- Baking Powder 1/4 Tsp
- Mango Fruit Approx. 1 Fruit
- Fresh Cream 1 Packet
- Combine both Egg Yolks and 30g Sugar together. Blend in the oil and milk. Mixed well till you see a pale yellowish mixture.
- Sift Cake Flour, Cornstarch and Baking Powder individually for 2-3 times. Add them into (1).
- Beat the Egg Whites till white peaks are formed. Add in 40g of the Sugar and continue beating till you see big peaks of cream.
- Add in one-third of the Egg white mixture into (2) and blend well. Pour the remaining Egg White mixture into (2) again and stir well to ensure that batter is smooth.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degree Celsius.
- Pour the ready batter into the baking tray and bake for 10 mins.
- In a new bowl, combine the Fresh cream and 50g Sugar together. Whipped them up to ensure that thick cream is formed.
- When the cake is ready, place the cake onto another tray to allow cooling. Once cake is cooled, transfer the cake onto another clean sheet of grease paper.
- Spread (7) onto the cake and add on the Mango cubes. Roll the cake up tight and bring to the fridge for chilling.
- Chilled for approx. 15 mins and it is all ready to be serve.
Credits to: thekwoks-viewfinder.blogspot.com